Stay Safe Policy
Oceania Beach Club
As we welcome you back to our beautiful Oceania Beach Club for Another Day in Paradise, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. While we have always focused on cleanliness and safety as top priorities, we’re enhancing our already hospital-level procedures. Our team is keenly aware of all state and CDC regulations and we will actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and teammates.
The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. Below is an overview of the key components of the OBC SafeStay policy.
Before We Open:
- Each unit in our program has been sterilized using industrial fogging equipment. Even though the rooms have been vacant this extra step ensures drapes, upholstery and carpeting have been sterilized with an anti-viral solution.
- All dishes, cookware and silverware have been cycled through the dishwasher.
- Cupboards have been wiped inside, and dishes put back clean and ready for use.
- New pillows (4), all with washable pillow protectors, have been placed in each room. The pillow protectors will be removed and laundered between each guest.
- All linens and bedspreads have been laundered.
Ongoing Procedures & Protocols:
- SafeStay Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high-touch areas in guest rooms including light switches, door handles, remote controls, etc.
- Laundering of all linens, bedspreads and pillow protectors between guests
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects, including your room keys
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
- Increased deployment of hand sanitizers
- Social Distancing reminders posted throughout
- Our team will provide service during your stay ‘at the door’ only to ensure social distancing
Please reach out – before, during, or after your stay – at any time with feedback, questions or suggestions. Let’s enjoy our Paradise safely together!